(1) Drivelines: Cummins 6.7 engine meeting national level 3 (EU3) emission standard is assembled on the truck. This model possesses strong drive power and good weather-resistance.
(2) Transmission: The model is assembled with originally imported ZF transmission with a market inventory of 10000, which is safe and reliable, and easy to maintain.
(3) Drive axle: The truck is assembled with Kessler axle with wet disc brakes specially designed for heavy trucks, meeting continuous operation in poor working conditions and maintenance-free requirements.
(4) Hydraulic system: German Rexroth hydraulic system with high efficiency and fuel economy is assembled on the truck. Advanced techniques such as load sensing, dual pump converging and small flow under high pressure are applied to save energy and reduce the cost.
(5) High strength structure components: Heavy-duty box-type chassis is reliable. The design perfectly meets the requirement of paper, rental and stone industry, which need our forklifts work in heavy-load, long-time, and large-mast-tilt conditions.
(6) The forklift has a large clearance from the ground, which makes a better trafficability characteristic. Our forklift market inventory is over 1000, which proves a high degree of market acceptance.
|Lifting speed (at rated load)||mm/s||320||320|
|Lowering speed ( unloaded)||mm/s||300-600||300-600|
|Mast tilt (forward/backward)||Grad||6月12日||6月12日|
|Dimensions||Overall length(with fork)||mm||5590(7410)||5940(8380)|
|Mast height (retracted)||mm||3340||3340|